Sunday 27 February 2011

My Sweet hOme!!!!

I am a plane. This is my airdrome
God resides here and even Boehm
Find here comb and even chrome
Its roof has been built like a dome
 
Of love, it is an epitome
Evokes feelings of fun, foam
It preserves our genome
It’s my home sweet HOME
 
It has both outgo and income
Friends love it – Jane and Jerome
Mom’s cataract done by keratome
It was built using soil, loam
 
I am chirpy, otherwise mome
I may travel to Alaska Nome
I may be a great fan of Ohm
But here I leisurely eat pome
 
This is where I am quietsome
I may roam from Paris to Rome
I may admire beauty of Salome
But here I calmly read a tome
 
Its harmony can never unbecome
It can cure even tumour vacuome
Friends and foes, it does welcome
It is a security in life’s tough exam
 
Old age, it will keep me youthsome
I stick with it like glue zymome
 
 
By:sufia ahmed

No comments:

Post a Comment